View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #47
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinath View Post
I still stand by what I said, I don't think two columns would work. The 6" screen simply isn't big enough for reading a book to be comfortable that way.
I agree it would be crowded using two columns on a 6" diag. screen. It did work with smaller font sizes on my Sony PRS-900 with a 7" diag. screen, but just barely. However, on my Kindle DXG with a 9.7" diag. screen I think it would work very well. But one has to remember that the K3 screen is only 4.8" wide (in landscape) whereas the KDXG screen is 8" wide.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote