Thread: Classic Softroot question
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Softroot question

Okay, I got a Nook, went back and forth between the Kindle 3 and Nook, but decided on a nook, I'll give the whole story later, it was a combination of INCREDIBLE customer service etc.

Well, I was able to get a Nook with a Serial Number that started with 1002, BUT it's got firmware 1.4.0 NOT 1.4.1 but is the Wi-Fi version, not the 3G version.

Can I still softroot this based on the firmware being only 1.4.0, and the serial number being 1002?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote