View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #3
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad Air 2, Fire HD6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unolord View Post
Hey,

I should be getting my K3 around Sept 10th and I wanted to know if it had copy/paste. I have a Steve Gibson approved 64 character password for my home network. Does the K3 have copy/paste abilities? I can't imagine typing 64 characters without dedicated number keys.
It can be done, and I did it in one try. They display the last character you typed in so you can always verify you didn't fat finger it. So you'll see "********a" for example.

There are dedicated number keys (ALT plus top row of letters), they just aren't labelled. ALT+QWERTYUIOP => 1234567890. Or you can use SYM table. You'll get the hang of it.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote