View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 03:10 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
So as a Kindle owner I'm basically screwed from behind if I want to borrow a library book, unless I want to screw them back? Sumethin' for a little sumethin' obviously. And I always thought that the library world was a female dominion.
With respect, though, this is why it's important to do your research before buying a reading device. If using library books is important to you, the Kindle isn't a good choice, and you could have found this out before ordering one.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote