View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:04 PM   #4
Luke King
Member Retired
Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Personally, I'd go down the self-publishing track. Getting a novel accepted by a major publisher isn't easy, and the rewards are small either way.

If you do want to submit to a publisher, I know that Macmillan accepts unsolicited manuscripts through their website.

As for editing, it's a good idea to get someone to read what you've written and give you feedback, but when it comes to line editing, I find it useful to use text to speech on my computer, and sit there reading through it as I listen to my words being mangled by an electronic idiot.

It's a pain, but it works.
Luke King is offline   Reply With Quote