Has anybody ever looked at InfoHesiveEP? (http://2brightsparks.com/infohesive/index.html
) It's freeware and accepts a lot of formats:
ePublishing Made Easy - for Everyone!
• Easily create professional level eBooks, Help Files, ePublications, and PDFs with the feature-rich editor.
• Import and Export to a wide range of formats including CHM, HTML, and ePub.
• Build trial versions & generate serial numbers so your ePublications are protected from piracy & illegal copying.
• Superb Outliner functions, and automated creation of Contents and Index pages.
• Repurpose existing content for your audience.
• Build eBooks that require no software to run.
• Produce high quality Help Files and support documentation for your products and services.
• Open Windows Help Files, or import & annotate.
• Import PDF, Rich Text, HTML, CHM, & TXT.
• Output to PDF, HTML, CHM, ePub to ensure your publication is delivered to Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, & Mobile Devices.
Note: it's FREEWARE so I'm trying to sell anything here..