View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:02 PM   #11
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Aside from the thing looking awkward and oversized for the screen, I wouldn't buy another Acer product if you gave it to me. I've had two Aspire Ones completely crap out on me (one 14 months after purchase and one two months after purchase; even though the second was under warranty, I opted to get a--hopefully--more reliable Asus) and a desktop go down and require repairs. The Acer keyboard and mouse that came with my desktop were both immediately replaced with my old ones because they were so bad. Five out of five is not a good average.

What was with that video? A showcase for the woman? And I could barely hear her over the blasted piano.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote