View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #8
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook STR/iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
Thanks VS. But let me get this straight: aren't they Unicode codes? Doesn't that require the original document to be saved specifically as Unicode for these to display correctly?
As Jellby correctly pointed out, those are HTML entities, and not Unicode. I should not have used that word in my original description.

- M.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote