View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 12:16 AM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, Nook Glow, PB Touch Lux 623
When I first saw the Sony displays, I thought the flash would annoy the sh*t out of me.

In practice, I find I hardly notice it. I generally know how long it will take for the screen to change with a page turn, and my eyes are travelling from from lower right-hand corner to the upper left-hand corner while the screen's flashing.

I just don't see it, not really.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote