View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #9
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
I bought one book via the whitcoulls site and have never bought one since. I buy all my books from kobobooks or The Book Depository. I do price checks every time and Whitcoulls is almost always more expensive than kobobooks. I agree with everyone's comments about Whitcoulls - and they seem to have disappeared from the marketing/support scene completely.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote