View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 03:35 AM   #1
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Kobo Aura, Nook Glow, Ipad Air, Ipad Mini 2, IPhone 5
Has anyone in the UK seen any sign on their K3 shipping?

I have been keeping an eye on the 'shipping' thread and as far as i can see its only K3's shipping from the US that are going early.

I ordered mine on the 30th and so far the case has shipped but no sign at all of anything happening with the K3. No CC billed, nothing changed on the order. The only thing that has happened is my first class shipping has moved to expedited (whatever that means). But thats it.

So whats happening with other UK K3's? Has anyone seen any hint of shipping yet?
Josieb1 is online now   Reply With Quote