View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, iPod Touch
Authors' Licensing and Collecting Society (UK)

I have been a member of ALCS for many years and I can recommend their services especially the annual payment they make into my bank account

If you are a UK author or journalist with print publication (both in the UK and in certain foreign countries) to your credit, and are not yet a member, please check them out at:

http://www.alcs.co.uk

The autumn edition of ALCS News has just been published online of interest to all writers, whether print-published, UK-based, or otherwise.

And if you're eligible and not yet signed up to Public Lending Right, what's stopping you?
Richard Herley is offline   Reply With Quote