- You can install it in easy way: just copy extracted files on the root of Kindle storage.
- Uninstallation is the same ease: just delete "local
" folder and "usbnetwork
" file from "usbnet
- You will have a text editor, web browser. Vertual terminal (Command-line) and more.
- Unicode filenames support.
- It still slower than original framework.
- Can not use [AA] and [SYM] keys, so you can't write symbols like "@, -, +, (, ) ..etc"
- I run it by executing usbnetwork
command from SSH/Telnet, it isn't work with me by above way (by Kindle search commands).
It uses an old version of USBNetwork
hack which I don't know which one is it.
Source code (GPL 3.0) is available on SVN:
svn checkout http://qindle.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ qindle-read-only