View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Looking for touch screen e-reader

I was all set to place an order for a Bebook Neo until I found that the battery is not user replaceable according to an email from Endless Ideas; waiting for weeks for a replacement from an authorized dealer in Europe when needed is not what I'm looking for.

I wonder if there are any 6" readers with touch screen for internal href links, and with user-replaceable battery?

Does anyone know of one?
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote