Originally Posted by dominicw
My cd was lost, Franklin sent me a link to the desktop manager but it was not packed with the operating system. Waiting to hear back from Franklin on this. If anyone else can help, I would be greatful.
1. You can download the Desktop Manager from here:
2. Install the Desktop manager (connect the eBookman
3. Open (start) the Desktop Manager (open the book-like
Desktop Manager icon from the right side of the tray),
choose Your connection (e.g. USB) for the eBookMan.
4. Choose from the Desktop manager menu the "web" item
5. Choose "install OS from CD / internet"
6. Choose "internet" and let the OS be installed,
so follow the instructions.
Franklin's web-site which contains the eBookman files
has been down and promised by Franklin to be up again by
the end of this week, so please wait till that with trying to
download the OS (steps 3 to 6)!!!!!
By the way: You can download the User's Gudie from here: