View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
I would think the bigger issue would be that whomever received the reader would be unable to buy any DRM'd books until they registered the device with ADE at which point the books that were already there would be unreadable.
There you go, I didn't know that.
Would this apply to downloading library books as well?

If I forget my password and my computer dies and I have to reregister, what happens then? What if I have already deleted my original email account due to spam.

Sounds facetious but all these things have happened to me at the same time before. And I can never remember the identifying questions.

Thanks for bring up this point

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote