View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Except for the battery differences, the JB and JBL are very similar; someone else will have to chime in with more details. For me, the ability to be able to field change batteries in my JBL using non-proprietary batteries is a huge advantage. If my JBL batteries go dead while, say sitting at a restaurant table, I can swap in another set in minutes. With a JB, I would have to wait until I could find a power source, then wait several hours for the battery to charge. One can always use rechargeable batteries in the JBL. I already carry a bunch of Sanyo Eneloops (AA and AAA) in my purse (and more in my luggage when I travel) to feed my electronic goodies so I always have a supply on hand.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote