View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidx View Post
I wanted to help people save trouble of installing, upgrading, and registering OCX files so I made a portable version of Book Designer using PAC (Portable App Creator). The only thing you would still need is Microsoft DHTML editing control application if you are using Windows 7/Vista. I would like to hear if anyone has any problems with it. I tried it on both Windows XP and Windows 7.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16044/Book%2...20Portable.rar

Also, if this somehow violates link rules I will remove the post. Thanks!
This repackaging of BookDesigner seems interesting, but unzipping the achive produuces several virus warnings from Avira, so I ended up deleting it without trying it out.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote