View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 03:51 AM   #104
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***One of the reasons this idea of a survey is valuable to help inform that experiment***

Exactly, Geoff. That's why I'm so seen to see this poll/survey happen. I only wish I had the technical skills to help Alex with it in return for the vital data it will provide for publishers, especially for small indies like our own without the resources for such independent and target-specific market research. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote