View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 05:11 AM   #4
Terisa de morgan
Wizard
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, iPhone, iPad, Kobo Aura, Galaxy Tab3 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I have downloaded other ePUB books using ADE from other stores and although they appeared in the "My Digital Editions" folder on my desktop, they never somehow landed in on my bookshelf within ADE so I could not drag them onto my Kobo from there. My solution has been to side load them through Calibre.
Try to import them into your library (although they're already at the directory and it looks redundant). It should work. I think that the reason is the books you're talking about don't have DRM, so ADE only opens them, it doesn't add them (how it does through acsm link).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote