View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 04:32 AM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I have downloaded other ePUB books using ADE from other stores and although they appeared in the "My Digital Editions" folder on my desktop, they never somehow landed in on my bookshelf within ADE so I could not drag them onto my Kobo from there. My solution has been to side load them through Calibre.

I am not sure that my experience is typical, so YMMV. The books were ePUB from places like Smashwords so not specifically ADE "enhanced".
taming is offline   Reply With Quote