View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by online.person View Post
I was so eager to try new cool feature of copying books from one library to other that I tried downloading 0.7.15 however even after downloading 2-3 times, it says installer is corrupt.
I installed the new version without a hitch. You can always download from sourceforge and try again. If that doesn't work, uninstall, reboot and try again.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote