View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:45 AM   #2
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
The first time, I tried upgrading from within calibre, and after the restart, the splash screen would show, but nothing else. A look at Task Manager would assure me the program was running, but nothing was visible. Not even the icon on the system tray. After ending the process, I uninstalled calibre, restarted, reinstalled 7.15, restarted, and all is well.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote