View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 01:38 PM   #11
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
You've seen the FCC photos, right? It might look something like that (I think)(maybe).
I think only the basic features will come out of that design unscathed. It's a good thing for Amazon that those pictures came out so early, they will have prevented a flop brought on by that design 'faux pas'. That design could also have been intentionnally skewed just like what's seen on spy photos of new car designs spotted around proving grounds.

We can only dream and wish at what will actually come out.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote