View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 11:45 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
You're not entirely wrong. Have a forum search for the "Readius" -- it's Philips. product, if memory serves. But I think it's only in Italy at the moment ... or was it Spain? I'm also not certain that it ever really launched in much volume, we haven't heard much about it for a while.

Oh, and welcome to MobileRead, Flandry!
Italy. Have a looksy here.

HarryT's just bought an interesting phone that can have Mobi on it, that's cool too.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote