Thread: Opus Another sorting issue
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 05:25 AM   #12
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Point is, the opus uses folders to sort books. So yes, it's nice to have the folders that way I want. They don't match tags at all.
My point is, I have the Calibre library on my computer, not on my Cybook. The books I let Calibre put on my Cybook get put in folders that, actually, are designated by tags. There's a by now semi-obsolete obscure feature that, if a book has a tag starting with a slash, that tag gets interpreted as the path the book should be in. I've been using this since... I don't know, since the Cybook got folder support, I guess.

But this is getting way offtopic. Whatever way you use to organize your books works best for you, as does mine for me, I guess.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote