View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
The new screen would still tempt me if I had a K2 but I'd probably wait. I still have my K1, though. It still works pretty well but the battery life has diminished a bit after almost 3 years of heavy use and the right side button doesn't always work. I blame the cat. She is not fond of the Kindle. I felt a bit self-indulgent but the price is quite good.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote