View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Are you a K3 hold-out?

I thought about it.

I like the graphite body; will increase apparent contrast. I like the smaller size with the same screen size.

But daggonne it, I just bought a K2 last year. It still feels like a new purchase. It still works perfectly. I can't really find anything to complain about.

Yet, I still felt myself weakening for a K3. What is up with that?

So, I bought myself a sweet Oberon case and a darker skin, to help keep myself away from the K3. Now, I will feel too guilty to buy a K3, since I just dropped $100 more into my K2.

I notice there are still plenty of K1 owners here too. (although a lot of them have K2s too...)

Any others fighting the urge to buy a K3, or didn't even get the urge at all?
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote