View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
Critteranne
Evangelist
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop, iPad, Nook, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by snape View Post
Cemetery Dance has also started testing the digital waters. Right now it looks like the only e-books available on their site are linked to Amazon for download, but I know they sent out an e-mail a couple months ago with an offer for an in-house supported e-book as a test bed.
Oh, that's right. I meant to check out their e-books. While I am Kindle-less, I do have Calibre, and that should be able to convert their e-books. I checked the listing on Amazon, and it said "Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited." IIRC that might mean they don't have DRM and thus can be converted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snape View Post
I'm a HorrorMall fan/customer, too. They have some great niche books that aren't at the library or easily available anywhere else.
I found a lot of variety just from HorrorMall's digital section alone. When Leisure goes all digital, they wil be completing with HorrorMall and similar companies. From what I can tell, the small presses have better websites and better marketing.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote