View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 09:05 PM   #8
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Yes, the resolution is fine for all of that.

I just finished a 4 day conference (NASAGA - North American Simulations and Games Association) during which I generally kept my iLiad on for 10-11 hours at a time, taking notes frequently. No problems-- and I got a lot of interested looks, and many people came up to me between sessions and asked to try it! Some were put off by the fact that it doesn't have on-board HWR, but most still saw it as an extremely interesting and useful device. And they were also envious of the fact that I have a couple of thousand books loaded. I think iRex may be about to sell a bunch more units.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote