View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 06:19 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Extra paragraph line when converting from LRF

I'm converting my files to Mobi, and I read on here that the chapter markers will not show in clibre, but will be fine on the Kindle.

My next question is, when I'm converting from LRF to Mobi, I get an extra paragraph line. So there is a line between every paragraph when there wasn't one there to begin with. This happens converting to Mobi, ePub, anything.

I don't want to force it to collapse the lines, I need paragraph spacing in some places where locations change etc.

It's driving me nuts! I'm going from Sony to Kindle, and really don't want to re-format all of my books after spending hours upon hours!

Thanks!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote