View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:25 AM   #17
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Feedback! Thank you!

I'm not sure if I can widen the error window, but I could get it to save the error messages in a text file next to the original folder if there are any warnings or errors.

I'll take a look and see what can be done. It hasn't bothered me because I'm used to the kinds of errors I generate when editing ePubs, but I can see that it's a problem for someone starting out, which is just the kind of person the script is supposed to be helping.
No problems, it was just annoying to have to open yet other program (text edit) to read what the messages were.

I was using yours and just leaving it there as a checklist i.e fix the first few then run it again, rinse and repeat... but because the window was so narrow, I ended up using the threepress upload.
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote