I have a DXG with 2.5.5 firmware and it worked.
If it can help, here's what I did:
(on Windows 7 Ultimate)
- install jailbreak
- install update_usbnetwork_0.11.N_dxg_install.bin
- install Windows Mobile Device Center (for the RNDIS driver, the linux.inf was not working for me)
- type in the search window of the kindle:
- connect the Kindle to the computer
- open network and sharing center > change adapter settings > properties of the new connection > open TCP/IPV4 settings > set IP as 192.168.2.1, subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Last edited by Zanshin; 08-18-2010 at 09:33 AM.