Thread: Help request
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 04:19 AM   #1
Berni
Enthusiast
Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: mio
Help request

I am trying to help a friend with a Kindle. How do I loan her books on my pc which are in mobi format. Can I transfer them via a usb cable and where are they filed on the Kindle. I also have a lot of books in various formats which I think can be changed to Mobi via Calibre (which I have installed on my computer with a very large library of books that I transfer to and from my iPad). Any answers to the above would be appreciated. Thanks. Berni
Berni is offline   Reply With Quote