View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #18
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
I'll correct this slightly to say this is the way the older versions of Android worked. I don't recall exactly when it stopped, but I think it already wasn't working that way when I had 2.0.

I agree it's annoying and I realize you have a tablet so updates to later versions of Android are unlikely. My solution was to get a micro-sd usb adapter and use that to copy files to/from the card.

I don't know if that would be more annoying than mounting/unmounting with buggy drivers.
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote