View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 03:09 PM   #97
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodod View Post
I have a strange bug to report. When paragraphs are joined together, somehow the space inserted between lines is a non-expanding space, while regular lines are expanding spaces. This makes the text look very strange if a lot of space gets added (e.g., at large size) in a line like:
Code:
This    line    of    text    has strange    spacing    in    it!
I can't see where the offending code is, so I can't offer a fix. Sorry!

Phrodod
This a Reader issue rather than a "programmatic" problem Pielrf strips spaces so that there is only one space between each word, and the Reader itself adds additional spacing to create justified text.

Typically you get lines like that when the previous or next lines have very large words in them. The Reader justifies all text, so lines where large words didn't fit get more spacing.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote