View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilWayz View Post
"American Gods" by Neil Gaiman crashes my Sony Reader. I've tried reformatting it, I've tried formatting my reader and reuploading it, I've converted it with 2epub.com and Calibre. It either restarts the device, or gets stuck. i paid 8 bucks for this book and I'd like to read it, anyone have any suggestions as to what might have gone wrong, or any tips?

I run linux btw, newest stable kernel.

What's the original format, ePub, LIT, Mobi???

How about using Calibre to convert it to LRF instead of ePub?

Another idea, use Calibre to convert to Mobi and then convert the Mobi back to ePub.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote