View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I am adding a tweak that will specify the name of a saved search to apply at calibre startup and when libraries are changed.

In the process, I will fix problems with changing libraries when a restriction is in force (strange behavior of counts and displays). Adding the tweak while fixing these bugs is straightforward. Once I have it all coded (tomorrow), I will submit the change to Kovid for approval.
Wow, that was fast! Look forward to it!
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote