View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleski View Post
Ah... The screenshot makes it clear what's happening, I thought you were getting some other problem.

Ok, what's happening is that each successive image is floating relative to the previous one. Try adding clear:left to the css for your h3 style.
@Charleski: THANK YOU. I will. Of COURSE. I'd brain-wiped the clear attribute because of the problems I had with it in the br tags, if you all remember how that screwed me up in the 1.05-validation a month or so back...

@Ducky: I use the title attribute all the time for TOC entries, primarily for illustrations, thanks. Sadly, I do need the text to show up.

So: no other suggestions for solving my "waaah, it doesn't look pretty like a table" problem? I guess I should simply be grateful that Charleski solved my floaty problem. I wish Amazon would support bloody tables so I could use them. And I'll interrogate CAP and see what he's thinking about those lists...I'm always open to learnin' me new stuff.

Thank you all,

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote