View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Question CSS to emulate table, or...?

Hi:

I posted about my problem over in the Sigil forum, here: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94890

explaining that I'm essentially trying to create something that looks like a table but isn't a table (so the epub can also be dropped onto KindleGen for mobis).

If anyone here with CSS expertise could take a look at that post and give me any pointers as to how to resolve this, that would be great--I can't give the client this epub the way it looks now on iPad.

Thanks,

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote