View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Unhelpful help - can someone in here do better?

I sent a message to Iriver support for the EU in Austria some time ago, asking whether one could change the brightness and/or contrast. Today I got my answer:

Dear customer,

yes it can be.
Please update your story first with the latest firmware.
www.myiriver.de register first.

Well, shit, that's good to know. But I thought it must be clear from the fact that I had to ask a question that I'd tried myself and not found out how. I'm glad they gave me full details on how to do it!

Actually I have 1.71, so the update bit is superfluous, but I won't blame them for that.

So, can anyone in here help me? How do you change the brightness/contrast on a Story?

TIA
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote