View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #13
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I have read a number of PDF books on my Kobo.
I attempted to convert them to ePubs with Calibre but I was not successful so I read them as PDFs.
I used the landscape mode only available when reading PDFs in the document section and use the whole page setting.
With these settings I need to page down 3 times to get the full page (which does impact on the battery life by increasing the number of pages turns) but I found that for reading novels (so therefore no graphs, diagrams etc) it worked quite well. The books I read all were broken into chapters but as they were novels I just read from start to finish without jumping around.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote