View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb712 View Post
I've tried all sorts of unplugging and restarting, deleting preferences, reinstalling, but none of that worked.
~~~
I checked the device debug info, and the Kindle was indeed recognized by the software,
You tried everything but sharing the device debug info with the group so we could try and help. itimpi did his best to read your mind and most likely hit the mark.

I'm glad you got it working.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote