View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunixer View Post
Any time I try to convert a .txt ebook, I get no formatting in the result. Typically I try to convert from .txt to mobi. Is there any reason why this might be? I can't quite figure it out. I've attached an example of such a file.
You have to select the method you want to use to format your text file within the Text Input area during conversion. For the file you attached you should check Treat each line as a paragraph. Hover over each option to get an explanation.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote