View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #30
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRiver Story, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
No they don't, but from what I've seen elsewhere, can't remember where, they're a pretty good fit, just a few millimetres wider or something. I was thinking of going this route if I can't persuade my wife to sew me one!

That is the covers are a few millimetres wider than the Story. The reverse would be untenable of course!
You're right. And I've come across a few vendors on ebay selling covers that were designed for the Kindle2 as covers for the iRiver (they've got the same serial numbers as the ones being sold to Kindle customers in the same ebay shop). So the device presumably physically fits into the covers, but what I was meaning is that the opening ports on the covers aren't in the correct positions for the Story the way the custom-designed ones by the company Tuf-Luv, for instance, are. Depending on the model, you might have to remove the device from the cover to plug io the headphones or USB cable, as an example.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote