View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:45 PM   #28
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
They don't actually fit, no. Bummer, eh?
No they don't, but from what I've seen elsewhere, can't remember where, they're a pretty good fit, just a few millimetres wider or something. I was thinking of going this route if I can't persuade my wife to sew me one!

That is the covers are a few millimetres wider than the Story. The reverse would be untenable of course!

Last edited by James_Wilde; 08-14-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Unclear wording
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote