View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Ίχνη Φαντασμάτων Μία υπόθεση του Μαξ Κίλλιαν - 99 cents!

Haunting Clues, the first story in the anthology, Tracking Magic, has been translated to Greek by the fabulous Emman. George!!

The Greek version is for sale exclusively at Smashwords for 99 cents in multiple formats.

For Sony devices, PDF displays best.
For Kindle, use .mobi.
For those just wanting to check out the sheer coolness of Greek, you can view the HTML.

If there is enough interest, it's possible I can convince Emman. George to translate the rest of the stories in "Tracking Magic." I may also make it available on Amazon or other outlets if demand is sufficient.

Here is the story summary:

Quote:
Ο Μαξ αναλαμβάνει να απομακρύνει τα φαντάσματα από μία πολυτελή έπαυλη. Για να αντιμετωπίσει τους νεκρούς, όμως, πρέπει πρώτα να ξεσκεπάσει τα μυστικά αυτών που είναι ακόμα ζωντανοί.

Τα Ίχνη Φαντασμάτων είναι το πρώτο διήγημα της ανθολογίας "Tracking Magic". Αν υπάρχει αρκετή ζήτηση, ενδέχεται να μπορούμε να πείσουμε την Emman. George να μεταφράσει και τα υπόλοιπα διηγήματα. Η ανθολογία είναι διαθέσιμη σε ηλεκτρονική μορφή στα αγγλικά και περιλαμβάνει συνολικά πέντε διηγήματα.

My thanks to Katerina Vamvasaki for the fabulous cover.

If there are any reviewers out there who review Greek stories, please contact me for a complimentary review copy.

Emman. George--thank you for all the hard work that went into the translation!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	haunting_greek.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	56652  

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 08-26-2010 at 11:28 AM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote