View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
RichyRich
Connoisseur
RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Parts for Pocket Pro

Is it possible to purchase parts for the Pocket Pro, such as the shell to replace the one that is peeling or even the screen? I had considered refinishing what I have, but the bottom started peeling as well, so I don't want to bother because it was a hassle stripping the top part of it. This is a 1st batch model and I obviously have no warranty since I've already disassembled it.

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Hanlin_V5_disassembly
RichyRich is offline   Reply With Quote