View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #4
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
I am still waiting for an ereader with ADE support to REMOVE those damn pesky page numbers on the side. Drives me nuts. Some epubs you buy have no margins (so the side numbers get in the way) or the margins are huge and subsequently when zooming the page numbers go up in size as well.
100% agree on the EPUB margin issues, but I quite like seeing the "real" page number displayed on the side.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote