Thread: Sigil 0.2.4
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
Question, as I am very new to Sigil. When updating, can I just install on top of the old version, or do I need to uninstall the old version first?

Also, as I've been trying to clean up a PDF that I converted to ePub for my own use, I've been thinking that being able to utilize a wildcard in the FIND/REPLACE dialog would be, like, priceless! If there is a way to do that...
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote